Metanoya COVID-19 Liability Release Waiver
Due to the 2019-2020 outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Metanoya is taking extra precautions with the care of every member to include health history review and enhanced sanitation/disinfecting procedures in compliance with CDC guidance. Symptoms of COVID-19 include:
- Dry Cough
- Difficulty Breathing
I agree to the following:
- I understand the above symptoms and affirm that I, as well as all household members, do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above within the last 14 days.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 30days.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed withCOVID-19 within the past 30 days.
- I affirm that I, as well as all household members, have not traveled outside of the country or to any city considered to be a “hot spot” for COVID-19 infections within the past 30-days.
- I understand that Metanoya cannot be held liable for any exposure to the COVID-19 virus caused by misinformation on this form or the health history provided by each member.
Metanoya is following theses enhanced procedures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently used areas
- Wearing Masks
- We ask that anyone over the age of 60and or those who are considered “high risk” who have not received theCOVID-19 vaccination please refrain from in person gatherings at this time.
- Washing and sanitizing hands frequently
- Practicing social distancing (6 feet)
- Screening volunteers upon entry
- We ask that parents not bring newborn babies, up to one year old, to in person gatherings.
By registering , I agree to each statement above and release Metanoya from any and all liability for unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.